Careers With A Kinesiology Degree
CAREERS WITH A KINESIOLOGY DEGREE. GET A LIFE EXPERIENCE DEGREE
Careers With A Kinesiology Degree
- Kinesiology, from the Greek words kinesis (movement) and kinein (to move), also known as human kinetics, is the science of human movement. It is a regulated health profession that focuses on physical activity.
- (kinesiologies) A. Holdway. Kinesiology: Muscle Testing and Energy Balancing for Health and Well-Being. Rockport, Mass.: Element, Inc., 1995.
- The study of the mechanics of body movements
- the branch of physiology that studies the mechanics and anatomy in relation to human movement
- (career) the particular occupation for which you are trained
- Move swiftly and in an uncontrolled way in a specified direction
- (career) move headlong at high speed; “The cars careered down the road”; “The mob careered through the streets”
- (career) the general progression of your working or professional life; “the general had had a distinguished career”; “he had a long career in the law”
- Layout Client Content Management System users can link attributes and assets to text and picture boxes and style them using the native functionality of the page layout application.
- a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; “a remarkable degree of frankness”; “at what stage are the social sciences?”
- A unit of measurement of angles, one three-hundred-and-sixtieth of the circumference of a circle
- The amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present
- A stage in a scale or series, in particular
- a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; “a moderate grade of intelligence”; “a high level of care is required”; “it is all a matter of degree”
- academic degree: an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study; “he earned his degree at Princeton summa cum laude”
careers with a kinesiology degree – Now What?:
That’s because up until now there has never been a book that guides you through the difficult process of designing a career that gives you the best chance for both high-level success and satisfaction. But career guru Nicholas Lore has found a way to show you how to custom design a career where you will:
Look forward to going to work
Be extremely successful and productive
Use your natural talents fully in work that fits your personality
Be highly respected because you excel at your work
In Now What?, he helps you put all the pieces together to make wise decisions about what you will do with your life and how you can best go about setting and accomplishing your life and work goals. You’ll also learn the skills you need to live an extraordinary life.
Filled with charts, worksheets, and quizzes, Now What? is the cutting-edge guide for choosing a career that fits you perfectly — whether you’re a college student, a twentysomething already out in the working world, or a high school student just getting started.
for all the young FOLs who haven’t decided what to do with their life yet
for the slightly older FOLs who feel trapped in a futureless job
don’t despair, help is at hand !
A review of professions is coming !
now, I would like this to be more of a collaborative project: I have already few vignettes built and few more in the pipeline but if you have an idea for a profession you would like me to deal with, please send me a FlickMail.
careers – for girls!
careers with a kinesiology degree